Sep 17-28, 2020
- Spend three nights in Dubrovnik, the Pearl of the Adriatic
- Visit Dubrovnik’s Franciscan Monastery
- Stroll through Split and see the famous Diocletian’s Palace
- Experience old-world charm with a Pletna boat ride to the picturesque island in the centre of Lake Bled
- Visit a local family for dinner in the Konavle region outside Dubrovnik
- Sample farm-to-table delicacies of the Istrian Peninsula during dinner at a local restaurant
- Explore Opatija, Croatia’s Riviera, a retreat for the Habsburg Monarchs
- Experience the wonder of 16 cascading lakes at Croatia’s Plitvice Lakes National Park
$6,329 pp double occupancy
$7,579 single occupancy
$6,279 pp triple occupancy
- Flights from Comox to Dubrovnik, return from Zagreb
- Tour as described
- 10 breakfasts, 6 dinners
- Taxes, fees and surcharges
- $500.00 pp deposit required at time of booking
- Balance due July 6, 2020
- Deposits are refundable until March 18, 2020
- Travel insurance is not included and will be quoted at time of booking
Please email email@example.com, or stop into Square 1 Travel for a more detailed brochure on this amazing trip!
Thursday, September 17th:
Fly from Comox to Dubrovnik, arriving on Friday, September 18th
Friday, September 18th:
The tour begins! Get to know your fellow travellers during a welcome dinner this evening
Saturday, September 19th:
Join a local guide on a tour of 'old Dubrovnik', a UNESCO World Heritage site. In the afternoon, you have a choice of a cruise in Dubrovnik's Old Town harbour and a visit to Lokrum Island OR receive a ticket to access the walls that contain the old city of Dubrovnik for a different perspective. In the evening, travel to Cilipi in the Konavle region for dinner at a family-owned restaurant
Sunday, September 20th:
Spend today at leisure, or choose an optional culinary excursion to the Peljesac Peninsula for fresh oysters and local wine tasting
Monday, September 21st:
Travel from Dubrovnik to Split
Tuesday, September 22nd:
After a leisurely morning, travel to Plitvice Lakes, one of the most beautiful national parks in
Croatia (and a UNESCO World Heritage site)
Wednesday, September 23rd:
After enjoying the 16 terraced lakes and dense forests, enjoy a short cruise into the heart of this natural wonder. Then travel to the seaside resort of Opatija, Croatia's Riviera.
Thursday, September 24th:
Tour the Istrian Peninsula - pay a visit to a local distillery, discover a picture-perfect rural
Croatian town, and enjoy a farm-to-table dinner at a local restaurant
Friday, September 25th:
Travel into picturesque Ljubljana, Slovenia, and a local expert will introduce you to this quaint town.
Saturday, September 26th:
Surround yourself with the tranquillity of Lake Bled, and experience the old world charm that
comes with taking a Pletna boat to the picturesque island in the centre.
Sunday, September 27th:
Travel to Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. Embark on a tour of the city, enjoy free time in the
afternoon and celebrate the end of your trip with dinner at one of the oldest restaurants in Zagreb
Monday, September 28th:
After breakfast, you'll be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Comox...
Responsibility: Square 1 Travel is a vacation organizer only and cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or physical injury of any nature resulting from delays, suppliers. Acts of God or any other force majeure.
Contact: Linda Skehor - firstname.lastname@example.org
449B 5th St, Courtenay, BC
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.