|Join RIKI JAGER for 15 days of exploring the
Netherlands. Indulge yourself with local treats
and unique good value experiences balancing nature, history, culture and various activities. Our small
group will travel at a leisurely pace.
- May 22-23: Travel to Amsterdam
- May 23 - 26: Library Hotel in Amsterdam - 3 nights
- May 24: Boat tour of Amsterdam canals; visiting Dam Square, checking out the ins and outs of the Archives building and other city attractions - Meals B, D
- May 25: Visit the world’s largest flower auction in Aalsmeer by private bus, then admire the oldest working steam engine (Cruquius), before being dropped off in Haarlem, the city of Dutch Painter Frans Hals! - Meals B, D
- May 26: The morning is yours to explore the capital, Amsterdam. Later we travel by train to Deventer to check into our boutique Hotel Huis Vermeer! - Meals B, D
- May 26 - 29: Hotel Huis Vermeer, Deventer - 3 nights
- May 27: A discovery walk through this old city, located along a busy river, the Ijssel. We will follow up our morning walk with an afternoon bike ride along the river- Meals B,D
- May 28: A short train ride takes us to the historic city of Zutphen for an interesting walk and easy country-side optional bike ride. And then we return to our quaint hotel, Huis Vermeer - Meals B, D
- May 29 - June 1: Hotel Het Wapen van Ootmarsum - 3 nights
- May 29: Private vehicles drive us to an organic strawberry greenhouse, a robot controlled dairy farm and we view the fine art of cheese making. If time allows we will finish with a small Nature Museum. - Meals B, D
- May 30: A free day with a choice of activities including art galleries, nature bike paths, antiques, middle age churches, cobble stones and flowers. There is a lot to see in this very small artistic city and you can do it on foot. How accessible is that!- Meals B, D
- May 31: Our private drivers bring us to a windmill, a wooden shoe carving business and the Canadian War Cemetery in Holten - Meals B, D
- June 1: Visit a castle and open air market prior to leaving by train for Amsterdam - Meals B, D
- June 1 - 3: Library Hotel , Amsterdam - 2 nights
- June 02: Excursion to Rotterdam for an informative harbour cruise and a bus tour highlighting the modern architecture in this city that was completely destroyed during WWII. We travel by train and foot!!- Meals B, D
- June 03: Train ride, bus ride and ferry to end up on the island "TEXEL" in our hotel " Tesselhof ". The island is 12 km long and 5 km wide. - Meals B, D
- June 3 - 6: Hotel Tesselhof, Island of Texel - Meals B, D each day - 3 nights.The island offers dunes, forests with bike paths, bird sanctuaries, a light house, historic fishing villages, an amazing sea aquarium, many beaches and seabirds galore for the birders. You can be as active as you like or just lay back and watch the world go by! Bikes available.
- June 6 - 7: Return to Amsterdam, Library Hotel - 1 night
- June 7: Return flight to Canada or where ever you might want to go - Meals B
|Included in the price:
• Trip planning services including pre and post arrangements
• 15 nights hotel accommodation
• All transfers and transportation (train, van and bus)
• All admissions to museums and attractions listed
• Tour host Riki Jager
• Meals as shown on itinerary
Not included : Airfare, incidentals, pre and post trip hotels.
Minimum group size is 10.
|Price per person in CAD.
Based on Double occupancy $3,650.00
(if paid by credit card)
Reduction if paid by cheque $ 110.00
Total Cost if paid by cheque $3,540.00
Based on Single occupancy $5,190.00
(if paid by credit card)
Reduction if paid by cheque $ 155.00
Total Cost if paid by cheque $5,035.00
Price includes all taxes.
Terms and Conditions:
Insurance - We recommend that you purchase travel insurance. Please call Willy for a quote at 250-339-7628.
Payment - $400 per person is due at time of booking by cash, cheque (payable to Square 1 Travel) or credit card (Visa &
MasterCard only). Final payment is due by March 23, 2018.
Cancellation Penalties - From Booking date to March 23, 2018 - $400 non-refundable. From March 24, 2018 to travel
date - 100% Non-refundable.
Name changes are permitted for a fee of $50.00 per person plus any supplier fees, only if there is a waiting list.
Possible rate changes - Rates could change depending on exchange rate fluctuations between the Euro and Canadian
Dollar. Current rate 1.50 CAD = 1 Euro.
Responsibility: Square 1 Travel is a vacation organizer only and cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or
physical or personal injury of any nature resulting from delays, suppliers, Acts of God or any other force majeure.