If you’re young at heart and ready to be inspired, you’ll love this spring adventure at the beautiful Whistler Fairmont Hotel.
Attending the Whistler Spring Adventure is like going to a conference without needing to go to work. There will be presentations, activities and entertainment to suit varied interests, all offered within the convenient surroundings of your deluxe hotel. Attend workshops; participate in fun games and activities; or spend your days sightseeing in Whistler Village and enjoying the luxurious Chateau Whistler Hotel.
Your Whistler Adventure Includes:
- Home pick up for guests from Courtenay and Comox
- Return bus & ferry transportation from the Comox Valley to Whistler
- Return Ferry from Departure Bay to Horseshoe Bay
- 3 nights accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners, 2 receptions
- Choice of scheduled on-site presentations and Whistler activities
- Complimentary high speed internet access and Wi-Fi
- Gratuities and taxes
April 10: Home pick up; between 7:00 - 7:30 am; Bus departs Filberg Centre at 7:45 am 10:15 am ferry Horseshoe Bay; bus transportation to Whistler Village
April 10 -12: Enjoy the Whistler Spring Adventure
April 13: Depart hotel at 12:30 pm to catch the 3:00 pm ferry from Horseshoe Bay to Departure Bay and our drive back to the Comox Valley for home drop off
Chateau Fairmont Whistler:
The Chateau Fairmont is nestled at the base of Whistler’s Blackcomb Mountain. The hotel defines mountain luxury in a naturally spectacular setting.
Resort services include:
- Fine Pacific Northwest cuisine in the Wildflower Restaurant, The Green Room, Portobello Market and Fresh Bakery, Mallard Lounge and Terrace
- Fully equipped complimentary health club, featuring fitness centre, eucalyptus steam rooms, sauna, hot tub, tennis courts, and a heated lap pool with underwater music and 3 outdoor whirlpools
- Vida Spa, featuring a unique spa experience with a holistic approach to health and healing
|Whistler Getaway Package|
Double $ 930.00
|Terms and Conditions:|
Payment Non refundable payment of $100 per person is due at time of booking by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure, or at time of booking if later.
Cancellation penalty per Person: 46+ days = $100; 0 - 45 days =100% non-refundable. Name changes may be permitted for a fee of $25 per person, only if there is a waiting list.
Responsibility: Square1 Travelplus is a vacation organizer only and cannot accept responsibility for any
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.